1. You understand and agree that ToFuture has always been committed to providing users with a civilized, healthy and standardized network environment. You may not use the ToFuture account or the Software and Services to create, copy, distribute or disseminate the following to interfere with the normal operation of ToFuture and to infringe other users or Content of legal rights of third parties, including but not limited to:
1.1 Sending content that is prohibited by national laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China:
(1) violates the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) endangering national security, revealing state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) damage to national honors and interests;
(4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
(5) Destroy the national religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetment;
(8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) Inciting illegal gatherings, associations, demonstrations, demonstrations, gatherings to disrupt social order;
(10) Acting as an illegal civil society organization;
(11) does not comply with the Interim Provisions on the Development and Management of Public Information Services for Instant Messaging Tools and Compliance with Laws and Regulations, Socialist System, National Interests, Citizens' Legal Interests, Public Order, Social Morality and Information Reality Sexuality and other "seven bottom lines" required;
(12) Contains other content prohibited by law or administrative regulations.
1.2 Send content that infringes on the legal rights of others, such as reputation, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc.
1.3 Sending privacy, personal information or information about others.
1.4 Send harassment, advertising messages and spam or contain any sexual or sexual cues.
1.5 Sending content that is not meaningful, test intent, etc., does not belong to the scope of future dialogue.
1.6 Send anonymous letters that do not indicate their true identity.
1.7 Send other information that violates the user's local laws and regulations, policies and public order, social ethics or interference to the future operation of the letter and the infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
If any of the above acts are violated, we will provide the police with information, legally pursue the law and claim compensation for economic losses.
Updated: May 13, 2019
Effective date: May 13, 2019